Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
here are some more spoilers courtesy of our east asian friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EluDJHtrS3M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

mars for martians gonna be nuts in a siphon counter surveillance whizzed deck i've been running

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Maybe all the people who whine about siphon can get back in

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Voodoofly posted:

No Scorched means that 1 tag in Weyland is almost a joke. Bye bye Argus snare decks.

Who plays Argus when Aaron exists? It's been bye bye argus forever now.

I wish opus was gone but with vamp out maybe it won't be too bad; however opus still enables a bit. Without seeing what comes out in this next pack we may be headed to a glacier meta.

Thank god anarchs keep scrubber.

Also , pack your knives for kagugo cause with no parasites it's gonna be rough.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

I'm gonna miss Kate a lot

It's ok Shaper still in a good spot. Anarch is i dunno yet.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Yithian posted:

If the banned and restricted lists are legit, I'll be excited to play the game for the first time in probably a year.

Edit: it would also indicate that FFG is finally putting on their adult pants and acknowledging that they aren't perfect and some cards just need to go for the good of the game.

It really is about time FFG got serious about this poo poo.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

finally FFG got the right idea and poo poo be banned.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

I guess the only positive for that mill deck is that it never won anything. Until Rotation, Andy has a better match up with every corp.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Finster Dexter posted:

I'm thinking of getting into this... I assume I'll need 3 revised core sets if I want to netdeck. What about all those past cycles? Do I need to buy up all of those, too, that aren't getting rotated out?

wait for the revised core set to come out later this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

berenzen posted:

But I don't like geist. I was so sad seeing both Gang Sign and MOpus on the restricted list, because the big issue I have with my Leela deck is that it struggles for cash. I'm hoping that we maybe see a criminal current that generates cash for the runner in Kitara.

This probably going to be the only crim current.

https://i.imgur.com/fKxmDhn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

• Locked thread