Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im the guy who mops up all the loads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

12gaugelobotomy posted:

I was told i should have been a priest or a factory worker. I guess Ds do not get degrees.

lol at you praying before your SATs and some dumb rear end in a top hat was all "the cut of this guys jib!"

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

extra stout posted:

my guidance counselor constantly told me i was the smartest kid in school and would definitely go on to major success, and that's how i realized guidance counselors are literally retarded

this is a good post that made me laugh but im hella retarded so my only advice to move south and fleece the inbred

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

You're completely unrooted from a family typically and I wouldn't be suprised if there were chronic mental consequences for the amount of depth and hours under they log.

i got a chronic log you can unroot

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Vacation Tenzin posted:

Mine always greeted me whenever she saw me. Very polite. "Hey Stacy, good to see you again!" For four years.

My name is not Stacy.

is it Frank

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Triggered posted:

Mine told me I could become a successful executive in finance. Jokes on her, I spend all day sitting in a filthy one bedroom apartment, masturbating into a crusty sock while I peruse my hentai collection.

whose that dapper chap in your av

• Locked thread