Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Gatekeeper posted:

Ah yes static hand is el garbago

The hand should be moving on all dick dimensions, up and down the length whilst constantly spinning back and forth around its circumference

all this should be happening independent of the actual mouthsucking

I know a thing or two about a thing or two about suckin fuckin dick

alternating between mouth and hand is fine but hand work should be less than 25% unless they have a particularly high threshold imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The worst part is when it's just your head moving and you get a zoom effect under and between somebody's thighs

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

One time I was getting a really bad blowjob and she got mad because I didn't jizz and we got into an argument about it

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

And then you made up by sucking her dick?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Business Gorillas posted:

One time I was getting a really bad blowjob and she got mad because I didn't jizz and we got into an argument about it

same only replace argument with violent sexual assault

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

clitical hit posted:

hormones are a bitch

also i have been taken advantage of multiple times while drunk. i guess i got that nice twink body, idk

hi

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Business Gorillas posted:

what was his name

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I'm sorry your penis got bit off Gatekeeper :(

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

CJacobs posted:

The only time I have ever sucked a dick I was told it was the best dicksucking he had ever had so I don't know if I should take this as a good or bad thing because I do not desire to become a professional blowjobber

oh to be young and naive

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I should mention that he said this after the blowjobbing had already taken place and not during so I dunno I like to think it was a legitimate compliment tyvm

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

CJacobs posted:

I should mention that he said this after the blowjobbing had already taken place and not during so I dunno I like to think it was a legitimate compliment tyvm

ok I won't ruin it for u

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me
I sucked a dick once, it was pretty cool, A++, would suck dick again.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I haven't sucked a dick but I ducked on a sausage once

then i ate the sausage..

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
wood if i could heh.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijbovskICjk

AARO fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Sep 4, 2016

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

i went to a glory hole and sucked a dick to be able to write to this thread.

then i sucked like 37 more, because i liked it. i'm going back tomorrow.

suck dick, people.

Where exactly is this gloryhole?

Oops, accidentally posted ITT again.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Homosexuals on the prowl? I sure hope so!

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

"Beauty, packaged for a digital world."
Its not gay if our balls weren't touching right?

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
Sucking dicks is part of a complete breakfast, and a good source of protein if you do it properly and swallow.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

SpaceAceJase posted:

never sucked

We both know that isn't true and at least one of us knows that at least one of us has proof.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

eSports Chaebol posted:

one time me and a lesbian coworker agreed on the count of three we'd say how many dicks we've each sucked and it was the same number (two)

So you've gotten less of your preferred action than a lesbian woman has gotten of of an action she has no interest in?

It's not at all surprising. But it is kind of sad.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

RGBRIOT posted:

Its not gay if our balls weren't touching right?

i, too, remember this sick af meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

AARO posted:

I'm starting to think the only goons who haven't smoked a salami are the ones who haven't had the opportunity to do so.

FYI any man that has access to the Internet and knows the location of a city park can suck at least 200 dicks per day. I know. From experience. Sucking dicks in parks.

• Locked thread