Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
several friends
Apr 7, 2015

whoflungpoop posted:

every guy ive sucked off has been like omg baby that was amazing how did u do learn to do that? and then i start telling him about the time me and my friend went to this weird show in the Philippines and started talking to the lady who worked there and while they were busy leading the next animal up to stage she starts showing us how to do this thi

anyway at this point i realize he cant understand me so i start spitting out all the bottlecaps

pm me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TynPqDlQ-F0

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Gatekeeper posted:

i eat so much pussy im shittin clit

hosed up if true

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

Sonofsilversign posted:

Women, you cry for freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will instruct them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of with men. Then go and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too, and only one man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand the depth and feeling, the mind and body of another man.
It's a good thing your mother is a dumb slut because boy howdy the appeals process would be tough if she believed this

• Locked thread