Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Serious Frolicking posted:

i dunno, it is pretty gay if a man claims they have never sucked another man's dick. sucking cock is one of the great privileges of heterosexuality.

Cocksucking is one of life's greatest pleasures, too. I can't imagine why any guy wouldn't jump at the chance to wrap his lips and tongue around a nice hard shaft.

I haven't done it in awhile, but only because I haven't had a chance.

Too bad, since I've always believed that it's better to give than to receive.

I'M JONESING FOR SOME JOHNSON!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Off-topic, to say the least.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Ante Christ posted:

We have this thing called Fetish Friday where my girlfriend and her ex boyfriend that is living with me until he can find a job get together and she forces me to suck his dick in order to get him hard and then they have sex right on my bed. I'm not gay or anything, I just like to see my girlfriend happy. But I guess this does make me a cock sucker.

That sounds like fun, but that woman needs to leave so that the real fun can begin.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Homosexuals on the prowl? I sure hope so!

• Locked thread