Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i eat so much pussy im shittin clit but I've never sucked cock :( i am shamed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

whoflungpoop posted:

every guy ive sucked off has been like omg baby that was amazing how did u do learn to do that? and then i start telling him about the time me and my friend went to this weird show in the Philippines and started talking to the lady who worked there and while they were busy leading the next animal up to stage she starts showing us how to do this thi

anyway at this point i realize he cant understand me so i start spitting out all the bottlecaps

my fav poster :love:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

whoflungpoop posted:

one technique ive worked on is to bite down and shake it powerfully with my neck until it squeaks this is called the pet toy

2nded

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Sonofsilversign posted:

half handbeezy poo poo

elab pls

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Sonofsilversign posted:

when they keep a hand on the ddick the whole time under the pretense of jerking you off but its really there as a buffer to stop the dick going too deep

theres probably a more technical term but i dropped out of dick sucking school cause the workload was too much for me

Ah yes static hand is el garbago

The hand should be moving on all dick dimensions, up and down the length whilst constantly spinning back and forth around its circumference

all this should be happening independent of the actual mouthsucking

I know a thing or two about a thing or two about suckin fuckin dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Business Gorillas posted:

One time I was getting a really bad blowjob and she got mad because I didn't jizz and we got into an argument about it

same only replace argument with violent sexual assault

• Locked thread