Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
I'm a Warby Parker man - I've got a set of regular glasses and their sunglasses, and both have lasted over three years in great condition, including the normal glasses getting the arm bent almost 90° and being reset just fine.

Their customer service is also on point; I forgot to expedite my order and when I called up and told them I needed glasses for work, they just said "Oh no problem, we'll fast-track those for you free of charge!" and I had them in 3 days.

smdh at trying to save a ton of cash on something that you wear to help you see.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Sep 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Why the hell do people wear glasses instead of contacts?

I like the way they look on my face, and I get majorly grossed out by the concept of touching my eyes a lot.

• Locked thread