Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

smoobles posted:

The news cycle has moved on since its election year etc but I didn't want us to forget.

he probably shouldn't have gone to the DPRK

8 track betamax posted:

Another goon makes headlines!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

8 track betamax posted:

He is a criminal who broke a law in another country and is being punished according to their laws.

but he's from America (gently caress YEAH)
what ever happened to that college kid who stole a poster

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

You mean the person this thread is about? I dunno...IDIOT

haha his name is otto? gently caress that dude

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

is it victim blaming if I say "that's why you don't go to bumhole North Korea"

?

dont brake the law in North Korea
that is all they want

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
also you shouldn't go to North Korea

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gary oldmans diary posted:

yeah but its that rare victim blaming that isnt laced with bigotry or about an important problem pertaining to the common society of the victim and blamer

just some dude that made a plan to do something stupid, had plenty of time to ponder the stupidity and consequences of it, and then went through with it anyway

and had enough money and political pull to go to North Korea.
Pretty sure I can't go there. I still can't go to Cuba

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WitchFetish posted:

That dude is so lucky... he gets to experience comunism first hand, that must an awesome experience.
I think we should raise some money so he can tell DnD how radical life in the DPRK is

also he is gonna build some big muscles breaking rocks with a hammer

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
plus they won't feed him very well, so all the calories are going straight to his muscles

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CharlestonJew posted:

Ok so Tri Delta had their own party on the same night so I'm afraid we only raised $20 for the "Free Blackface" (his frat name) fund I'm sorry everyone

I only donate to tri lambda

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

poopnanners posted:

is da US goubment done with this kid or are we gonna waste a bunch of resources tryin to get him back? if i paid taxes i'd be MAD AS HELL

they saved caro, so anythings possible

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dreddout posted:

As a nation we have collectively decided that this dumbass isn't worth saving, and have filed the incident under "poo poo happens".

how did you last so long then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cymoril posted:

Why would anyone willingly visit North Korea? Is there anything to actually see there aside from abject poverty?

• Locked thread