Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
college students doing dumb poo poo before their brain is fully developed deserves torture, apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gary oldmans diary posted:

stop posting
a college students brain not being fully developed isnt like a preschoolers brain not being fully developed
if youre 21 years old and dont know to go to north korea for any reason let alone to steal state propaganda materials then your brain isnt going to be worth much when it is fully developed
this makes torture of him okay because

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

:qq: some more about it.
ok
:qq:

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

no but it is in fact kinda weird how you somehow shoehorn random sarcastic donald trump comments into a completely, totally unrelated thread lol

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Your username is really offensive you should like be ashamed of yourself if you don't change it I'm putting you on gawker
thread title: Hagar should I eat at the fair?

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is gawker the hot new alt right meme or something?

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

no go on about how :qq: "but his brain wasnt fully developed yet!" i wont interrupt
obviously if i point out how stupid you and he both are then i universally support torture
nice meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

-said as you discreetly excuse yourself from the discussion
said as i :qq:, actually

• Locked thread