Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
GET

poo poo

ON

GG

EZ

yes, GBS, you are among stars now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
you also ranked in the top 1% in the world for adult onset diabetes

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you poor dear. i'm sure things will start looking up for you soon.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

we have a forum for this poo poo you fucknoodle

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
wow, 53% win rate, you're unstoppable

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
Ice smeltdown

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
And here a lot of people probably said you'd never amount to anything. They can all suck it now

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Looks like a 1:2 K:D and marginal winrate, status: noob

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

cuck cuck im gay posted:

you also ranked in the top 1% in the world for adult onset diabetes

hows that water retention

Serious Frolicking posted:

you poor dear. i'm sure things will start looking up for you soon.

talk to your doctor about lasix

Sintax posted:

Looks like a 1:2 K:D and marginal winrate, status: noob

someone knows how overwatch works LOL

gg ez

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
Earning every cent of your social security disability check.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Male Tears posted:

Earning every cent of your social security disability check.

nigga im posting AT work LOL

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
lol if you work at a job or play overwatch just lolmfao

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
video games are for children

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
this is it. this is that 15 minutes they always talk about. what do i do with it goons?? anybody know a good printing service so i can get this framed

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Im the guy that unironically named himself "pooneslayer" lol

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
Wow I'm really impressed. Congratulations, you've made my week. That's a quote from your mom after I broke my dilz off in her, op

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

CJacobs posted:

Im the guy that unironically named himself "pooneslayer" lol

I actually changed it to that after seeing the game filter words like "gay" and "Aryan" (this is the first blizzard game I've ever played) so I picked the first naughty name that wasn't filtered expecting to get banned. That was like 3 months ago now. Yes I have to explain this a lot. No i can't change it lol

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

I actually changed it to that after seeing the game filter words like "gay" and "Aryan" (this is the first blizzard game I've ever played) so I picked the first naughty name that wasn't filtered expecting to get banned. That was like 3 months ago now. Yes I have to explain this a lot. No i can't change it lol

Yes you can, you get 1 name change per account. They also will give you another one if you open a support ticket and ask nicely. I was drunk and just look at how terrible this name is is usually enough.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I'm the skinniest kid at fat camp!

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Wafflz posted:

I'm the skinniest kid at fat camp!
How come you hear about fat camp, but not skinny camp?

"C'mon now, Tyler you've been playing and exercising all day, why don't you come over here and eat some of these Doritos!"

(just trying out some new bits from my standup on the forums, tell me if the jokes aren't going over)

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

pixaal posted:

Yes you can, you get 1 name change per account. They also will give you another one if you open a support ticket and ask nicely. I was drunk and just look at how terrible this name is is usually enough.

Yes I used my 1 name change to pooneslayer lol. I guess I could ask support... but I mean im well past the picard phase at this point

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sintax posted:

How come you hear about fat camp, but not skinny camp?

"C'mon now, Tyler you've been playing and exercising all day, why don't you come over here and eat some of these Doritos!"

(just trying out some new bits from my standup on the forums, tell me if the jokes aren't going over)

It's just called "camp"

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

this is good biut you are not OP

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Print that out and bring it on dates.

wait ! Even better, set it among your Tinder pictures so you can filter the dregs and match with hot gamer girls only

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Wafflz posted:

It's just called "camp"
Well I can tell this one isn't working, I might rework the joke into something about how ADD kids should be sent to concentration camp

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
wow this rules

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

congrats your life is a waste

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
oh poo poo sorry thought this was my limon pepino thread

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Sintax posted:

Well I can tell this one isn't working, I might rework the joke into something about how ADD kids should be sent to concentration camp

I laughed at this one but I'm pretty much retarded so take that as you will.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
that's nice, sweetie

*gets OP a juicebox*

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
wow OP this looks so great

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
god damnit , sorry wrong thread again.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i havent bothered playing ranked overwatch because ranked video games are bad + dumb especially if the ranked version has been gutted to 'make the game fair and balanced'

gently caress you. i play the game how i want. i bastion 8 times out of 10 and i got like a 60% win rate gently caress with me. get yelled at in spawn, every time, forever.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I legit don't have any idea what Overwatch is, I will guess a video game where you shoot people.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I don't know what any of this means op, I think that makes me the real winner? I don't know, I don't care, which I think makes me the Second Place Winner as well

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
wow this is a garbage poo poo thread

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

OctoberBlues posted:

I legit don't have any idea what Overwatch is, I will guess a video game where you shoot people.

Spandex & butts

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
whew posted in the right thread this time, the kids back!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

nigga crab pollock posted:

i havent bothered playing ranked overwatch because ranked video games are bad + dumb especially if the ranked version has been gutted to 'make the game fair and balanced'

gently caress you. i play the game how i want. i bastion 8 times out of 10 and i got like a 60% win rate gently caress with me. get yelled at in spawn, every time, forever.

lol if you don't dedicate the entire game session to running around as the fatman and punching people in the face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
its video games tho dude whogivesashit

• Locked thread