Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

CaptainCrunch posted:

I'm a little annoyed at how random the in-store pickup is with Apple. For the 6+ in store was no problem. For the 5, it was delivery only. Every other iPad I've ordered has been a delivery only.

Why are neither the phone nor the watch available for pick up?

Yeah this just screwed me too. I can select the watch model I want but the store app won't let me select store pickup. Guess I've gotta try reserving next Thursday night?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
For gently caress's sake, pickup unavailable for the watch.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Martytoof posted:

Yeah, my friend is dragging me with her tomorrow to stand in line at the Apple store because she wants to buy the S2. I told her she's delusional but eh, I'll go anyway. Who doesn't like skipping work for a hopeless cause?

I'm more annoyed that I was told in the Apple Store last weekend that I'd be able to reserve one for pickup today, but it looks like that option is just flat out unavailable for the S2.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Still waiting for my local store to get any stock of the S2 watch at all. At least it's selling well?

• Locked thread