Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Small White Dragon posted:

I know some people have issues with Siri, but it's pretty drat useful in a car. I can say "Hey Siri" and then dictate a text message or email without ever looking at the screen.

Aren't we overdue for Mac hardware updates? Is that (expected?) to be different event?

Siri works a hell of a lot better than myFord Sync.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

SimpleCoax posted:

This is a good thing to realize because I see people complain about so many things like this on the Internet and I just can't relate to the outrage someone can have over something like still being able to plug headphones into their phone.

Especially for something they haven't spent any money on.

It's like someone complaining that fire will burn them. I mean, its simple: don't touch it. But it's there so by gawd they are going to touch it because its there and they have. to. touch. it.

• Locked thread