Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
It's going to take some amazing reveal to get me to upgrade this year. I'm usually one of those gadget nerds who starts wishing for a new phone a few months after getting the latest phone, but my 6+ is still going strong. I've also been interested in the Watch, and I was hoping for fitness tracking on par with the other mainstream devices like the Fitbit Blaze, but that doesn't seem to be on the cards this year according to the rumors.

The only thing Apple could really sell to me over the next year would be a 4K capable Apple TV. Everything else that "just works", still works. Apps for the most part seem to have fallen behind the hardware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

prom candy posted:

That seems nuts to me. Why draw attention to the worst part about this change (headphones that only work on one device)

The fact that you can't charge and listen at the same time seems to be the worst part of lightning headphones.

• Locked thread