Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Is there really any reason to get the Series 2 if I don't give a poo poo about GPS and swimming with the thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I like the plus and the big screen makes it able for me to just leave my iPad home and have one less thing to worry about on weekend trips and poo poo.

Then again, perhaps my fatman pants are just more accomodating for my fat phone :v:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Do you think the next iPad is going to follow suit, or am I crazy? Honestly I have no idea how analogous tablets are to phones, but it'd make sense if you take Apple's wireless vision at face value.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Talk myself down to a series 1, so I made an adult decision regarding my childish decision. That balances it out, right :v:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I haven't actually gone to an Apple Store to buy a new release since the 3GS (which I lucked out and got as a walk-in). Is a check-in window just the time I go in to pick it up? Is there any hope of being able to get it earlier than that, or is that a fool's errand?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Look, Jony has to make each one from a chunk of aluminium personally by hand, and it's a really busy time of the year so please give him a break.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

You can check for in-store pick up just by starting an order on the Apple site. The iStock site said blacks pluses were back in stock, but pickup was still unavailable and, surprise surprise, black was sold out when I refreshed iStock moments later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I can get a rose gold right now :v:

• Locked thread