Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vanellope
Mar 26, 2015

I've just got pixlexia, okay?

Arsten posted:

I mean, think about it: What feature in a new phone (any new phone) would you actually drop your current phone to the ground and run out and buy the second it was available? I can't really think of anything. I can think of improvements that I might get the next time I'm due for an upgrade - but nothing really "revolutionary".

The only thing that would make me want to upgrade would be a bigger battery. I seriously don't give a poo poo how thin the phone is anymore, it's been thin enough since the iPhone 4 as far as I'm concerned.

Other than that, I really just want changes to iOS. Specifically, I want to be able to change the default apps on my phone. Fat chance they'll ever do that, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanellope
Mar 26, 2015

I've just got pixlexia, okay?

Duckman2008 posted:

iOS 10'allows you to remove the stock apps in an iPhone (except necessary ones like the phone app).

Yeah but I can't change default apps. If I remove mail.app and click an email link, it asks me if I want to reinstall mail.app. It doesn't let my choose a different app to handle those links.

• Locked thread