Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
I would really love wireless charging built in. I think maybe upgrading to a newer stronger glass for the front wouldn't be a bad idea either.

I'm still on a 6 and am excited to just be upgrading at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

So does it just sit on Processing until it goes to preparing for shipment? I can't remember from the last time I ordered something. My ship date is like the 23rd I think.

Hoping it shows up in time for the birth of our first child which is scheduled for the 28th. Gotta justify the better cameras after all...

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

How many of you whose Oct 4-10 orders changed today ordered a Plus? Mine is a 256gb matte black plus and seems like the black ones are in shorter supply.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Looks like mine won't ship earlier than the shipping window. My window was September 23-30. In lieu of sending flowers please make a donation to your local food pantry.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

Still sitting at processing but I got an auth for the first month's payment and MY delivers by date jumped up by 2 days so I am thinking it is about to ship. Kinda glad it didn't ship earlier since we have been at the hospital with the new baby but are coming home tomorrow.

• Locked thread