Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

What if Jerome Walton made me a champion?

sellouts posted:

If this isn't an indication that Apple is in a creative rut then I don't know what is.

Who gives a poo poo about a new iPhone at this point?

But dooood, BIGGER EMOJI!

Yeah, other than shuffling some stuff around with the home/lock screen and finally killing off Slide To Unlock there's not much going on here with iOS 10 and the iPhone 7. Maybe I'm just not millennial enough to get excited about an update that's seemingly centered on messaging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

What if Jerome Walton made me a champion?

Small White Dragon posted:

I know some people have issues with Siri, but it's pretty drat useful in a car. I can say "Hey Siri" and then dictate a text message or email without ever looking at the screen.

Aren't we overdue for Mac hardware updates? Is that (expected?) to be different event?

Flamingly overdue, but none of the rumors point to today being the day for it.

• Locked thread