Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard
Any rumors on Apple extending their Apple Upgrade Program to the UK?

They mentioned previously on the release of the 6+ that "Apple will launch the Upgrade Program in, "the United States and 11 other key markets including China"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard

Dog Fat Man Chaser posted:

:same:

I always go caseless so I'm a bit worried about damage to the jet black but I don't remember my old glossy iPhone backs really having a problem, so I'm leaning jet.

I'm going caseless with Jet Black - figure I'll be returning it 12 months later for the next iphone anyway.

Read that the jet black one is more comfortable to hold as well.

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
For those going through the apple website, is it just a case of spamming refresh on the store link (http://www.apple.com/uk/shop/goto/iphone_7/select)?

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
Uk shop still isnt up dammit

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004

Bape Culture posted:

No launch day delivery on uk jet black. Lame. Should be here the 26th or so.

You get in through the app?

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
Anyone able to get the upgrade reserve program for the iphone in the UK - doesnt give me the option

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004

Bape Culture posted:

Did anyone in the UK get better than a:
Delivery: 26 Sep - 3 Oct by Standard Shipping?

On a 7 JB 128.

I was in within seconds so I'll be annoyed if I missed the first batch or whatever.

Was getting the same date. Ended up getting matte black. Couldnt get JB on any of the upgrade programs. At least i get a phone next week now.

• Locked thread