Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrBond
Feb 19, 2004

FYI, Cheese NIPS are not the same as Cheez ITS

Sue posted:

I'm still on an iPhone 4, so I hope there'll be something nice to upgrade to.

Unfortunately, it seems like the camera wart is here to stay, so I'm still not sure if I'm willing to part with that much money for something so ugly.

Literally anything in the iPhone lineup would be an improvement for you right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrBond
Feb 19, 2004

BGrifter posted:

Is that really a big enough part of the iPhone market to merit half the keynote time for every iPhone in the last several years? I doubt there's that many people who would be able to recognize the difference between a photo shot with the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6s.

I'm not particularly bent out of shape over it or anything, it just seems weird they push that feature so hard every year.

I mean it's definitely an improvement, especially when you get into low light. That the front-facing camera got bumped up again is also probably very noticeable for a lot of people.

These days even take a daylight photo from a 5 vs a 7 and you'd probably notice the difference.

MrBond
Feb 19, 2004

It was clearly the path of least resistance.

• Locked thread