Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

I'm curious if they'll still stagger the iOS and macOS releases as they have in previous years. Sierra brings almost nothing interesting to the table, and the public beta has been stable for me since day one. I could see them holding back Sierra for a Mac refresh in the next month or two, but it honestly feels ready to go.

Unlocking your Mac with Watch is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

nintendo has finally raised that white flag.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

did they just say no IAP

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

From those gameplay videos it looks pretty good actually.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

i can draw dicks and send them to people in the messaging app. best release ever.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I'm definitely interested in that W1 chip, though. It uses iCloud to pair your poo poo automatically to MacOS poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Happy new iPhone day.

• Locked thread