Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
No one remembers the Motorola Atrix :(

My hot take: phone innovation is done for a while. I'm surprised they kept consumers enthusiastic for almost a decade, to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

smoobles posted:

Does the Apple Watch hold music on it

Could you do a Spotify offline playlist on your Apple Watch to go running?
You can sync one playlist from your iTunes library, and specify how much space to use on the watch up to 2GB or 250 songs (your choice).

No on the Spotify thing. So far, at least.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

TraderStav posted:

Gimme the ability to pair bluetooth headphones to the watch and listen to music I load and I'm sold.

Umm ...

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
It's actually a 2GB limit right now, but only one playlist from your iTunes library.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

TraderStav posted:

Perfect, I assume I can use Apple Music subscribed songs?
I would assume so. You fire the sync from your phone, and for me it works with my (unloaded on the phone) iTunes Match songs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

prom candy posted:

I've been using the BTC450 in my car for a couple years now and I like it, it plugs into your cigarette lighter (do newer cars still have these?) and adds a USB charger at the same time: https://www.amazon.com/Kinivo-BTC450-Bluetooth-Hands-Free-Input/dp/B009NLTW60
Is the total length of the cords really close to 48 inches?

LmaoTheKid posted:

Yeah, I'll poke around. The setup in the car is really loving dumb. The aux port is between the seats and the cigarette lighter is underneath the radio. There's no USB or cigarette lighter in the area where the AUX port is. I can always run a long wire so it's not a huge deal but it irks me.
Hey Lmao if it makes you feel better my car has an aux port and 12v power plug inside the console between the seats, ... but no space for a cord to come out if you slide the top closed. :thumbsup:

• Locked thread