Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
Yup, love the game, love the style. Surprised that it took me so long to pick this up since it's the game I've been asking for for over a decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
I did wonder why there seemed to be a Kaigin in every game, regardless of the players ability to use him.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

Bogart posted:

Yo, this game is kinda rad.

Why yes, yes it is.

I got the Princess Bride skin for the Conan guy and now I don't think I'm able to play anyone else.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

Bogart posted:

My favorites so far are shotgun lady and artillery goblins. At least at my level, the shotgun seems like it can just poo poo out damage on teams that don't know not to group.

Shotgun lady owns and is easily my top-damaging character after I fiddled her mods. Also that Mad Max skin <3

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
Yeah, it's never hard getting a game but the player base is small enough that I've played against the same people on multiple occasions.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
This is the game I've wanted since forever and basically doesn't exist anywhere else.

The only game I can think of that even tried to come close was Tactica Online in around 2005 iirc and that died on its arse.

So yeah, here's hoping it keeps on keeping on.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
A catgirl is definitely what this game was lacking.

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013

signalnoise posted:

Unfortunately, I am seeing this on a different level. When I see this character, I see all the stuff that's annoyed me the most about what's been popular in the super anime fan world for the past like 5 years. Final Fantasy 14, those dumb cat ear headphones, and Me!Me!Me!

I loved it as a teen but lets be real; anime is poison to the soul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
Oh yeah this is a thing that exists.

• Locked thread