Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

good thing I'm at home where I can soothe my hole with a 24 inch fan's cool breeze :yum:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

too bad I keep dripping blood on the carpet after a tough poo poo. If only they made a product to control that.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

a hole-y ghost posted:

too bad I keep dripping blood on the carpet after a tough poo poo. If only they made a product to control that.

I'm at the pizza hut

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I'm at the pizza hut
That's good, because then you don't have to clean the carpet (unless you work there??)

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

a hole-y ghost posted:

That's good, because then you don't have to clean the carpet (unless you work there??)

cool I'm at the taco bell

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

not using enough lube when butt loving

I legit laughed at this harder than I should have. Thanks for that one Moridin. Always a pleasure.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

OctoberBlues posted:

How does someone get hemorroids? I don't want to look it up

too many kegels

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OctoberBlues posted:

I don't loving know!!!

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

I don't loving know!!!

A hole-y! What up man?

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Update: Took a hot shower. Pretty nice. However, I noticed it now has 2 lobes. Its crennellating, its learning

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Serious post: Do what I do and just lube your finger and push it back in.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

imagine a world where your rear end hole is so gross that you aren't ready at any time for somebody to eat your rear end like chicago deep dish pizza and be ok with this

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Find some dude on CL casual encounters to push it back in for you.

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
Soak your rear end in some hot water and epsom salts.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
There will be blood.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Cigstomper58 posted:

I think its cuz my poop is too hard or something. I dont eat enough fiber or drink enough water. I've only had one before though and it was painless. Was just feeling around one day and there it was. Didn't bother me none like this one.

have you considered eating some beans a couple times a week more than you do now, if you're an idiot who doesn't like beans, mask them like in a hummus dip format

also a good rule ive had for years is to drink mostly water, hope this helps

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

extra stout posted:

have you considered eating some beans a couple times a week more than you do now, if you're an idiot who doesn't like beans, mask them like in a hummus dip format

also a good rule ive had for years is to drink mostly water, hope this helps

You have not helped any.

Unlike my pharmacist who took me into a back curtain and suggested stuff. Also, she is not my pharmacist.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
WhT if hemroids was little pork bubbles would they be called hamroids ..

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Salty Josh posted:

A hole-y! What up man?
I don't know :confused:

e: can we do away with this myth that hard shits cause hemorrhoids??? mine are soft and smooth and they still burst the things and cause rivers of blood

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

OctoberBlues posted:

Alcoholism, straining on the toilet, being fat as hell.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

OctoberBlues posted:

pregnancy & childbirth

...So congrats, OP! When is the baby due?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

a dog from hell posted:

Alcoholism, straining on the toilet, being fat as hell.

I used to have them but they cleared up when I started working out regularly, so the fatness is definitely part of it.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I got a hemorrhoid after biking on a hard saddle halfway across NC to a music festival. camped for a long weekend and did music festival things with a tender marble in my tuchus. I got back Sunday evening and took a scalding hot bath, which felt double good, and shoved the offending prolapse back inside me which solved the pain.

Does anyone know if they reabsorb or scab off in your poop or what?

JiveHonky posted:

WhT if hemroids was little pork bubbles would they be called hamroids ..

ick

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Personally I've found applying cold witch hazel to a 'roid provides great relief, and healing

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This thread is gross, everyone should just strap on their goggles and enter the internet and leave their falling out organs in the other world

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its a blood vessel thats all swollen up like a balloon with blood and its protruded from the other folds of the anus

after you poo poo and shower push it in until it is tucked in where its supposed to be and outer pressure will push excess blood out of it (back into the rest of your diabetes-ridden circulatory system) and it will be able to shrink to its normal size and as long as you dont blow it out again right away it will stay that way (youll probably have to repeat the process a few times before it sets back for good)

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
alternatively a dab of icy hot directly on the anus will fix you up in seconds
remember icy to dull the pain and hot to relax it away

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Zorodius posted:

why didn't you go with "Cigarstomper"?

this would have been such a superior choice.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

If you got them in your throat and had to clear your throat to speak they'd be ahemorroids

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Sometimes they will tie them off with little rubber bands

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hemorrhoids come from straining too hard or wiping too hard in the bathroom. Your butthole is just pretty much a reverse mouth and you should try to be nicer to it.

I'd also recommend those special contour pillows they use for pilonidal cysts. Good experience there.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
i love bloody toilet water

makes me feel manly & alive

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

They used to castrate livestock this way too

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Theres nothing to push in as the 'roid is on the outside edge.

Update: It doesn't hurt as much as yesterday but I think its even bigger. 0.0

Will continue to probe.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

i would imagine this also makes you more likely to die from a blood clot for the record

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Cigstomper58 posted:

Theres nothing to push in as the 'roid is on the outside edge.

Update: It doesn't hurt as much as yesterday but I think its even bigger. 0.0

Will continue to probe.

Stop treating your body like a dumpster and you can enjoy the benefits of good health.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

a dog from hell posted:

Stop treating your body like a dumpster and you can enjoy the benefits of good health.

I do normally feel really good. I'm 6 foot 200 lbs so I'm not super fat or anything. I don't work out enough though true, like twice a week.

I've been doing reading and it seems the root of my problems is sitting to much at work (which will be rectified when I change shifts next week requiring me to be much more active) and not getting enough fiber. I'll get some psyiullum or something

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Cigstomper58 posted:

I do normally feel really good. I'm 6 foot 200 lbs so I'm not super fat or anything. I don't work out enough though true, like twice a week.

I've been doing reading and it seems the root of my problems is sitting to much at work (which will be rectified when I change shifts next week requiring me to be much more active) and not getting enough fiber. I'll get some psyiullum or something

Get some beans in your diet and your anal sphincter will be clean as a whistle! Darn-tootin! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Cigstomper58 posted:

which will be rectified
Heh, it's funny, because that word sounds like rectum (which is part of the butt hole).

• Locked thread