Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

Wuv, twue wuv!

lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbqv3MwwVd8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
have you the wing?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
is this the rainbow era ronnie james dio megathread??

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
why do people like her so much

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
The best part about Taylor Swift's music videos is when she

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWqU1ynYSrM

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
the best taylor swift video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxpJpOc7RLU

only one i ever need

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Garcin posted:

The best part about Taylor Swift's music videos is when she

Taylor_Swift_Cheerleader.gif

naem
May 29, 2011

ketty parry

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

some people are born to win

i was actually born to grin, but when i think of tay tay and her relationship struggles i get very sad and then the scotch is all gone but i'm too drunk to buy more

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I think she's a frigid virgin, like a hot android but with no actual sexuality. I like her songs tho

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

more like bunghole whiff

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im at the bar dancing like im 22

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
by dancing i mean yelling

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

:boom:

How was that not the first post and only post?

Retards

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

one time me and taylor swift skipped down to the river hand in hand and i called her tater swift and she beat me to death with a piece of rebar

...today was a fairytale

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013
If another pretty white blonde who could sing on key had walked in the door of the talent agency five minutes before she did we wouldn't know her name.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

finally, a thread in which i can feel comfortable

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

satanic splash-back posted:

finally, a thread in which i can feel comfortable

yeh i noticed the walls had been taken out

naem
May 29, 2011

ryonguy posted:

If another pretty white blonde who could sing on key had walked in the door of the talent agency five minutes before she did we wouldn't know her name.

Her billionaire dad bought the record company to sign her

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
u guys need to stop shaming tay tay. u r just jealous of her house in the hamptons. can you buy $25 dollar lobster rolls? i didn't think so

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pgPq4FGWfk

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

My original favorite song was the Beatles Helter Skelter. Thank you for this. Thank you.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

naem posted:

Her billionaire dad bought the record company to sign her

Noel Gallagher posted:

What about Taylor Swift? She's a pop star, but many people praise her talent as a songwriter.
[Laughs] Who says that? Her parents?

Lots of people.
Who's "people"? Name these people. You're loving lying. She seems like a nice girl, but no one has ever said those words, and you loving know it.
Still best response about Taylor Swift ever regardless of how you feel about Oasis.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I'm not physically attracted to Taylor swift but you gotta admit power is really sexy

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Vegetable posted:

I'm not physically attracted to Taylor swift but you gotta admit power is really sexy

You all know me. You all know my proclivities and preferences when it comes to the female form.

I'd toss it in Tay Tay.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

someone said it in the last thread but tay tay is a national treasure sorry haters

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Taylor Swift is v pretty and good at singing and shake it off should be the new national anthem that's my opinion at least

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Aralan posted:

Taylor Swift is v pretty and good at singing and shake it off should be the new national anthem that's my opinion at least

yeah, i think

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I hope everyone who doesn't like her dies at the hands of her assassin clan also

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
taylor swift is very hot

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
They call themselves swifties, because death comes swiftly to their enemies

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I would have the secks with her. If you're reading Taylor, PM me ASAP.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
A nice bonus to TSwizzle's ascension is that you can spot any fatties and fatty apologists by looking for whoever says she needs to eat a sandwich or whatever when confronted with her ethereal beauty

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Taylor call me, I promise to say it's my fault when you toss me aside like garbage

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
More like Gaylord lovely right guys haha. :hfive:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
when i hung out with tay tay she told me all about how much she loves enfield and actually writes all her songs about him

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
like in that song where she's driving in a car its about her going to gently caress enfield

Lost Canyoneer
Nov 1, 2009
This thread is good because I keep forgetting why I'm supposed to hate Taylor Swift. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lost Canyoneer posted:

This thread is good because I keep forgetting why I'm supposed to hate Taylor Swift. Thanks!

im at the bar drinking rail whiskey and making people uncomfortable. come on in and ill beat the poo poo out of you. it used to be my job to beat the poo poo out of people drat sorry

• Locked thread