Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

I'm Archini in-game. I started playing UWO off-and-on a couple of years ago. So far it's the best game I've found that scratches the "I want to sail to exotic locales in a wooden ship" itch. I'm a trader/crafter/adventurer because UWO is not even close to being the best "I want to fight exciting battles in a wooden ship" game. The main reason I'll get tired of playing is because running laps around the Mediterranean and northern Atlantic gets boring quick, but I'm a flabby and weak goon captain who is completely at the mercy of pirates whenever I leave safe waters. What I'd love more than anything is to be able to regularly team up with one or two strong fighters for trade runs to India or East Asia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Hey Moose, sorry about ghosting on you. Turns out I'm not quite ready to return to the sea. Here's hoping I'm ready to cross the Atlantic with you once I'm sick and tired of Lord of the Rings Online again.

ArchWizard fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Sep 11, 2016

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Ruggan posted:

How many goons are playing these days?
I'm playing again, so at least one. A couple of days ago, I was feeling burned out on my usual games so I popped in to do some sailing. I went to Seville and managed to pull the quest for the Political Merchant job. Ivyro says I shouldn't have access to that quest, but Ivyro also says that I can do the quest just fine if I gain one more level in Sociability and Casting. Now I expect to spend at least several days prowling Northern Europe to make metals and bribe politicians. Feel free to friend me so we can talk about boats, or maybe sail in boats, or even fight other boats?!?! but why would you want to destroy boats they're so cool

ArchWizard fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Dec 15, 2016

• Locked thread