Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

It's super easy to grind the merchant class, with help from a high level player you can get to 60 in a day. I've also heard that there is a permanent 1.5x skill boost to make this game easier.

Those cash shop boats combined with that new ship rebuilding really made PVP a pain in the rear end. I don't know what the going rate is for high end PVP ships are, but I think it was something like 20 billion to get a decent boat with no upgrades then another 100 billion just to upgrade it to grade 3. I think that was 3 years ago.

What's in San Francisco? What's the going rate for a Grade 3 Custom La Couronne?

I kind of want to play again, but high end PVP sucks up so much money, time, and effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

They fixed a lot of things wrong with this game. Now you can produce trade goods 100 at a time instead of 1 by 1. There is a college system with special skills that add bonuses to whatever you're doing, like +3 to one category of trade goods or +1 to gunnery, accuracy, and ballistics skills for maritimers and a +10% speed boost for adventurers. Oh and they nerfed piracy, pirates can only steal trade goods and money now. Deck battles are no longer instantaneous, both players have to agree to fight on deck.

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

I was thinking about selling my old accounts since I don't play anymore, would any of you be interested in buying?
One is a 50/76/66 with max cooking, max handicrafts, max casting and max cannon skills for battle. The other is a 54/64/75 PVP type character with every single battle skill. Some skills have been reset for the +1 and special skill bonus.

• Locked thread