Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I like to go to the lake and sing songs to the lake about the lake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Your god is a lovely woman, I know for I have silenced her with my own, naked, self.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hihohe posted:

i like to go to the lake and get drunk

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qljs6phMy8o

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I also don't like that they gave Frank loving fangs in China IL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-3FE3Ki1YM

he always had lil fanglets just because of the eay his teeth were drawn with that sort of sloppy art style but they became very pronounced and like intentional on China Il and it was weird. Fitting tho kinda.

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

The people at the store were sock fuckin rat dicks, and I said "you people are the reason God doesn't talk to us anymore." And I left my blown out sneakers with them. Heh

God loving drat It Steve, you knew?

Holy fucker of mothers.

unholy fucker of mothers :)

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you all right dude?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZixyCDJk0U

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

came here to post this

I'll post this instead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiQIOiZvTEc

for the record I like the animation of China, Il.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I will take that as a no

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff6wFmoK3ug

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i have to poo poo

IN SECRET

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gatekeeper posted:

i have to poo poo

IN SECRET

you probably shouldn't have told us that

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

i have to poo poo

IN SECRET

Is this some :tinfoil: thing?

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
I like Harg Nallin, a lot. Not every skit is even good, but when they land it hits hard. Anyway, long time Neely fan over here, thanks.

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010

Hihohe posted:

One time, a goose clapped.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

I like Harg Nallin, a lot. Not every skit is even good, but when they land it hits hard. Anyway, long time Neely fan over here, thanks.

yeah when they're good they're fuckin gold

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

wizard people is pretty loving funny tbh

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

One time, a goose clapped.

quote:

I like to bring a bag of chowder.
When it's cold out, I bring a bag of banana chowder.

Also this is an even better version of WPDR with the original score mixed in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjYPfOnuf9w

Analytic Engine fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Sep 4, 2016

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
Thank you thread, for introducing me to Wizard People Dear Reader

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Cowman posted:

wizard people is pretty loving funny tbh

yeah way better than the actual movies

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

SnotGrumble posted:

Thank you thread, for introducing me to Wizard People Dear Reader

gently caress YES

gatekeeper releases a primal yalp

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

at the end of our first date, I went to use the bathroom. when I came out there she was, like an open faced patty melt, displaying her edibles

she once had a scabies cluster on her, well, her out-mouth

It was gross, true, but I loved that about her now

now that the worms are the last ones to get to eat her rear end

If you are what you eat, then I am her. And those worms out there? ditto

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I never laugh and I laughed at wizard people the first time I saw it. It partially relies on surprise so it's not perfect but it's close

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

at the end of our first date, I went to use the bathroom. when I came out there she was, like an open faced patty melt, displaying her edibles

she once had a scabies cluster on her, well, her out-mouth

It was gross, true, but I loved that about her now

now that the worms are the last ones to get to eat her rear end

If you are what you eat, then I am her. And those worms out there? ditto

I can hear his voice now

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i have a feeling that there is a deece chance that if youre into this dudes stuff you loving loved strongbad and newgrounds

like you'd totally spit on that stuff now, that stuff is for babies. but now this guy

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

he retweeted me once, so it's almost like we're bffs

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
I wonder if he is pulling a Producers con with his new show because I've watched like 5 whole episodes and it has never made me laugh. It's almost miraculous how unfunny it is to me because I like his previous work a lot he is a funny man and even some of the shittiest adultswim shows still manage to get me to laugh at least once or twice. And I'm pretty sure the title is a deliberate attempt to prevent word of mouth recommendations of the show because I cannot for the loving life of me every remember what it is called it is just gibberish.

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

I wonder if he is pulling a Producers con with his new show because I've watched like 5 whole episodes and it has never made me laugh. It's almost miraculous how unfunny it is to me because I like his previous work a lot he is a funny man and even some of the shittiest adultswim shows still manage to get me to laugh at least once or twice. And I'm pretty sure the title is a deliberate attempt to prevent word of mouth recommendations of the show because I cannot for the loving life of me every remember what it is called it is just gibberish.

I find with a lot of Adult Swim shows I have seen that they are not funny in a conventional sense but are pretty rad if you are a baked 19 year old. I say that as both a complaint and a good thing. Some of them can transcend that and be funny on their own merits. Harg Nallin totally fits into that stoner mold. I could watch a loop of that guy dancing at the start for hours while baked.

The jokes themselves are totally hit and miss but I have to say I enjoy the wacky randomness of it all without it falling into cheese-monkey-dishwasher territory. Brad Neely has a certain style to his humour and a lot of it feels like the observations of some person with a weird point of view. I doubt Harg Nallin will run for many seasons as is. just down to sustaining that energy. I would rate it way above some of the other poo poo I have seen on adult swim.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Also, if you find you don't like a particular skit, by the time you realize it there are maybe 5 seconds left, and you are that much closer to a Fruit Blood song.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Harg Nallin is basically a collection of skits he'd normally make for youtube. it's hit-or-miss but always worth watching

BIG MAN AT THE RIM :dong:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttt2paTXSwM

my favorite video not from an adult swim show (Whopper and a 40)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7ANZ8Osnz4

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

i have a feeling that there is a deece chance that if youre into this dudes stuff you loving loved strongbad and newgrounds

like you'd totally spit on that stuff now, that stuff is for babies. but now this guy

Strong bad was the homestar thing right? No I never really found that funny :(

It isn't really anything like this dudes material either

Like newgrounds never described Maggie Smith as having a voice like a piano made of frozen Windex, with eyes like smeared fishscales on her candlewax stump of a head. You can't really compare the finest prose of our generation to the Mexican wrestler mask guy checking emails :shrug:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
they killed his good show and replaced it with a bad variety show with a poo poo name

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I heard that motherfucker had, like, 30 God drat dicks.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Get down from there

I'm trying to climax

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
You can call me Drad Neely ,BITCH!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
the barely neelyd thread

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
and the graaaaaavy I passed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiePDFhRjrM

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I've been clicking all the links and cursing because you guys have already linked all the really good ones.

I'm gonna re-link my by-far favorite Prof. Bros. sketch in case you missed it from the OP: Bible History #1: Sodom and Gomorrah

and this song is a good, solid entry of the kind of talent Neely's got: Group Therapy

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Babycakes videos are great. Especially the one where he and his dad go on a roadtrip to his grandfather's house and they go bonkers and burn it down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

lol calling glow in the dark condoms "glowskins" is so good

• Locked thread