Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall
I wonder if he is pulling a Producers con with his new show because I've watched like 5 whole episodes and it has never made me laugh. It's almost miraculous how unfunny it is to me because I like his previous work a lot he is a funny man and even some of the shittiest adultswim shows still manage to get me to laugh at least once or twice. And I'm pretty sure the title is a deliberate attempt to prevent word of mouth recommendations of the show because I cannot for the loving life of me every remember what it is called it is just gibberish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread