Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Pretty much an Oregon native now, gently caress all you people from California stop moving up here.

assholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Bend area *Redmond* and I got a sweet job offer and after looking at like.. 2 reviews online I decided that I was gonna move here.

Also don't move here it's insanely crowded but it wasn't before I moved here and now it is so yeah don't move here.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I am an actual native Oregonian, and according to the rules of jizyah you must now tithe part of your income to me.

I rarely have any reason to go to Bend, but the last time I was there it actually seemed to have become an almost civilized place.

Thank god, another native Oregonian in the thread.

So far it's pretty awesome, but I've been here for 25 hours and I suppose can't really say much aside from the weather being pretty awesome and the views of the snow covered mountains to the west is pretty neat.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'm p. Successful u jerk :(

I think the fishing is good but I'm more excited to shoot me a deer than anything.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Sup gangster.

They have a place that has tacos but I'm from southern NM so I'm leery about any Mexican food also if u ain't from Oregon suck my D thx

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I dunno just stop moving here I'm sick of people moving to my native land

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

the first 15 minutes of being in Central Oregon I saw a dude with a dualie truck riding around with a confederate flag waving in the back and two "make america great again" stickers.

My kinda people

• Locked thread