Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

I'm just excited to gently caress around in JTL than not play for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmon
Aug 20, 2013

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Bring back the card game.

Was it actually fun? I never tried it.

Archonex posted:

It just won't be the same without access to my invincible space yacht. :(

Watching people freak out as they strafed the thing for several minutes straight only to realize that I was playing with an invincible spectator corvette/luxury liner was hilarious. I remember one guy just repeatedly tried to ram me as I stared at him through the windows that took up each side of the main room. His fury that he couldn't PVP me was palpable.

Back when smugglers and spice were a thing I used to run spice in the thing too. It was way more secure to do a deal on your ship like some sort of interstellar drug dealer than risk one of those random shakedowns from imperial soldiers. By the time they removed spice for some limp wristed moral justification I had the thing spruced up like some sort of sci-fi Scarface-esque space mansion from all the sales I had made.

They don't make games like that any more.

Sadly I kept most of my spacing to boring pve.

• Locked thread