Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
I like msg mote than salt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Lots of gambling addicts getting triggered itt

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I like the spice girls

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i like mgs more than msg

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax

scott zoloft posted:

i like mgs more than msg

i wish metal gear ac!d was available on vita

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

OctoberBlues posted:

You seem awfully salty about my saltiness. :grin:

Naw, you've posted about it way more, and copying my use of language indicates you're upset at me now.

I want you to know I will never read your reply to this.

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
this posts sure is something awful

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Naw, you've posted about it way more, and copying my use of language indicates you're upset at me now.

I want you to know I will never read your reply to this.

lol

this message board attracts a lot of people with defective brains

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

lol

Yah, you're here.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

Yah, you're here.

I'm upset that of all people to take that bait, that is was you Venda. I expect something more from you.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

OctoberBlues posted:

lol

i think rather the internet is trying to do something that our brains resist implicitly; connect to form a superbrain. in order for an individual ego to remain individual it has to throw up often nonsensical mental blocks to keep itself sovereign and I think this is the source from which comes irony, trolling, countertrolling etc

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

I'm upset that of all people to take that bait, that is was you Venda. I expect something more from you.

Again with the defective brain thought.

How do you put your pants on in the morning?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

Again with the defective brain thought.

How do you put your pants on in the morning?

I've actually developed a system where you don't ever need to take off your pants. You can even shower 1-2 times a week, but only when it is sunny outside.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

I've actually developed a system where you don't ever need to take off your pants. You can even shower 1-2 times a week, but only when it is sunny outside.

Nice.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
or maybe mass media is a straight cultural feed from instain people and almost all people on earth have been marinating their brains in the issue of psychopaths since at least 3300bc

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
lemme tell you a story about a powerful leader who was able to gain his seat because his mom was a priestess or princess who secretly gave him up for adoption

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

dookifex_maximus posted:

or maybe mass media is a straight cultural feed from instain people and almost all people on earth have been marinating their brains in the issue of psychopaths since at least 3300bc

Finally someone is speaking some sense in this thread

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
we need to do way instain leader who exploit their babbies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
my pary are with the proletariat who lost its martyrs ; i am truley sorry for your lots

• Locked thread