Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
scary thing
Skeleton
Jon Pop
Nutshack
How It's Made TV Show
View Results

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Zombie movies. I was so scared of accidentally seeing something ugly/scary that I wouldn't change channels on the TV at night, just in case I accidentally turned into the scary part of a movie. (When I was a kid our TV had a dial, not a remote.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

After seeing Jaws for a few weeks I was afraid a shark might bite me while I was on the toilet. No, I don't know how that would work.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF_Fi7x93PY

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Oh gently caress, I almost forgot, The Rapture! Any time I couldn't find my mom or whatever, I'd worry that the rapture had happened and I'd been left behind to fend for myself. :ohdear:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I was about 10, and my mom was working the late shift so I was alone until about midnight. Watching SCTV, a comedy sketch show. Maybe it was because I was home alone, but this episode scared me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlOtXaG4uxE

I turned the TV off right at the moment they show the kid in the fright wig, so I never saw how the episode ended. Haunted me for months.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

That Robot posted:

how does one live inside a cemetery?

Don't ghoul shame.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Orange Cat posted:

Nuclear war.

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

You Are A Elf posted:

You forgot a few that made me feel so loving uneasy to walk by as a kid:

The best part of this one is that it was a total bait and switch. The movie was not about men turned inside out. It was a dubbed italian film called "Island of the Fishmen" but the american distributer decided that wouldn't draw in the crowds, so they made the posters and trailer about inside out men. The monsters actually looked like this:

• Locked thread