Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
scary thing
Skeleton
Jon Pop
Nutshack
How It's Made TV Show
View Results

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

RETURN THE SLAB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
There was this moment from a trailer I saw of Men in Black where a Dragonfly like bug crawls under a dudes skin and it freaked me the gently caress out to the point of nightmares.

Thing is this scene didn't even happen in Men in Black. Something similar happen in the Matrix but from the scenes I've watched it was not from that movie either. Regardless after seeing that bug thing I was pretty upset for the duration of Shrek 2.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Facebook Aunt posted:

After seeing Jaws for a few weeks I was afraid a shark might bite me while I was on the toilet. No, I don't know how that would work.

i still have a small fear that one day a rat or the Bendyman will come out of the toilet and reap my taint

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
The Berenstain Bears and the Seven Layers of Hell

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Everdraed posted:

Also this Scary Story to Tell in the Dark and image that went with it scared me:

Not at first, but pretty soon after I read it my dad took me deep into the woods 'to show me something interesting.'

That something interesting was a mangled, decomposed horse carcass with a nicely exposed skull. Oh man did that freak me out, I had actually blocked the memory until he brought it up again recently.

The illustrations by Stephen Gammell of Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark did a drat good job making relatively tame spooky stories into nightmares.

Family goes to Mexico and adopts a stray "dog"

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

symbolic posted:

oh man, this brought up bad memories of those books, especially that one story about the scarecrow. i think it was called "Harold" and it ended with a guy being killed(?) and flayed by the scarecrow. that shook me up when i read that as a kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_I3ZVC8i74

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I reverse image searched this to see what it was from

black twitter strikes again

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
When I was a kid me and my sister used to share computer games. The old Nancy Drew games on PC had so many ways to brutally injure or kill poor Nancy from falling through floors or getting hit by a Rollercoaster.

Also a lot of people are scared of the ReDeads from Ocarina of Time but the ones from Wind Waker made me shut my console off and stop playign for months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i had a fear of Jason coming to murder my rear end but i don't remember a single thing that happens in the movies

• Locked thread