Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
scary thing
Skeleton
Jon Pop
Nutshack
How It's Made TV Show
View Results

• Locked thread
Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Putty posted:

RETURN THE SLAB

I was in high school when this came out and it still freaked me out. Part of what made it such a great show, though.

This poo poo terrified me but at the same time even my tiny brain knew it was ingenious. It's now one of my favorite episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot

This movie is loving hilarious now, though.

Oh, and this old Mickey Mouse cartoon. I've always wanted to play the piano but I loving suck at it. I ruined so many piano recitals. So the idea of being forced by the Grim Reaper to play the piano for his undead army scared the poo poo out of me. Because I guess I just assumed, him being the Grim Reaper and all, that he would kill me if I played the music wrong.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Oh, and Abe Vigoda's face after he's killed and left rotting in his armchair by the Joker:

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
And I was too old for it to really upset me very deeply, but Jesus, Lavender Town was loving dark, especially when you're 12 years old and you're dealing with a death in your family for the first time. And it's around Christmastime.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I remember hiding this book behind my dresser because it made me think a bunch of loving Chinese people were going to loving build a wall around my yard.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I remember hiding this book behind my dresser because it made me think the government was going to loving come and take my guns away.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I remember hiding this book behind my dresser because it made me think I was going to get loving raped by ants

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I remember hiding this book behind my dresser because it made me think I was going to get loving killed by a wax figure of Genghis Khan.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I remember hiding this book behind my dresser because it made me think I was going to get loving sucked into the Matrix.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I remember hiding this book behind my dresser because it made me think that used car lots are havens for the undead.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I remember hiding this book behind my dresser because it made me question the sometimes fickle nature of objective reality.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I remember hiding this book behind my dresser because it made me think I was going to one day sell my soul for a hollow empty career where I would live out my fifteen minutes of fame as a reality show whore

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I remember hiding this book behind my dresser because it made me think I was going to get dragged into the darkness by a zombie inside an old apartment complex

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I remember hiding this book behind my dresser because it made me think I was going to get loving eaten alive by sea monsters

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I remember hiding this book behind my dresser because it made me think I was going to have a horribly deformed son whose presence would haunt me until I found myself in the arms of the lady in the radiator

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I remember hiding this book behind my dresser because it made me think a pagan cult was going to burn me alive as a human sacrifice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I was a teenager but still, this scene really horrified me. Still hard to watch, honestly.

• Locked thread