Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
scary thing
Skeleton
Jon Pop
Nutshack
How It's Made TV Show
View Results

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

this motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

how many Berenstain Bears books are behind your dresser

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Escalators.

For a few years as a kid I was a tremendous pain in the rear end and we had to find elevators or stairs because of it.
my sister's 16 and terrified of going on elevators because she was trapped in one for like 30 minutes with she was 7

it was on the first floor

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Everdraed posted:

Also this Scary Story to Tell in the Dark and image that went with it scared me:

oh man, this brought up bad memories of those books, especially that one story about the scarecrow. i think it was called "Harold" and it ended with a guy being killed(?) and flayed by the scarecrow. that shook me up when i read that as a kid.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

did you just happen to have this on hand or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Necc0 posted:

Oh poo poo I forgot about this motherfucker

Are You Afraid of the Dark was generally a pretty corny show but this episode was horrifying
you and JonTron both

• Locked thread