Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
scary thing
Skeleton
Jon Pop
Nutshack
How It's Made TV Show
View Results

• Locked thread
Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
The Exorcist. I was nine or ten and my big sister and her husband had just got their first house. It was a big rear end three story place with hardwood floors and an open central staircase, so it really echoed when anyone moved around. She was all like "Do you want to come over for the weekend? We have HBO." So of course I jumped all over it. They went out on Saturday night, so I decide to pull up a blanket and watch The Exorcist alone. I also forgot about their giant rear end cat that had been mostly hiding since it was freaked out by moving to the new place.

So just as poo poo starts hitting the fan in the movie, I hear this slow thump-thump-thump coming down the stairs from the third floor. I'm freaking out, Linda Blair is vomiting on priests, and then it gets quiet again from upstairs for a few minutes. Then I start hearing the thumping coming from the stairs on it's way to the first floor. I'm trying not to poo poo myself with the blanket pulled up to my lower eyelids, looking around the door frame and waiting for Satan to stroll off the bottom step and then the stupid cat pops out and is all like "Oh. Hey, human". I've still never re-watched that movie since then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread