Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Triggered posted:

If there was a feature length episode of this one freezing to death or being mauled by a bear I would show it to my kids.

one of my exes used to watch the show religiously and that guy is such a loving goon. he is straight off of reddit MRA boards just somehow naturally occurring. His bush wear is usually a trillby/fedora and a trenchcoat. There was even an episode where someone was setting them up on dates and he was all "M'Lady" about it and it was super uncomfortable to watch.

also that "Bear" guy is like 30 but acts like a 6 year old that shows off for the cameras and its obvious he's not quite right

"LOOK WHAT I CAN DO" *runs around like a spastic retard*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
not that Bear guy.

One of the brothers on the show is named "Bear" and he runs around like a dog showing off like a little kid all the time, which speaks wonders for the "No school or any kind of formative development ever" way of life since the guy is a gigantic bearded infant

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
anything the trenchcoat / fedora goon says is pretty great usually. talking about writing poetry and being an old soul or fancying himself an engineer because he connected a bike to something else and now it spins when you step on the pedals

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud4wXa0V7FA

i see a recommended video with the title "Noah sings about Heartbreak to his date" and the thumbnail is some uncomfortable looking girl

• Locked thread