Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i can verify these people all look like alaskans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Triggered posted:

Any alaskan goons here? How do you feel about these people living in your back yard howling at the moon and poo poo?

there is some seriously hosed up people in the remote areas. it's mostly just batty pentecostals but honestly these guys don't look like they actually live in the bush. unless their outfits are for tv or something they look like typical mat-su valley d-bags

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Boner Zone posted:

https://youtu.be/VXoUUeNtbmc

he's mastered the core tenets of tracking: rolling on the ground occasionally as you run, tasting some of that wolf poo poo on the ground, and covering yourself in mud to hide from Predators' infrared vision

Bear owns at tracking and I hope someone shows him this post and he's inspired to share more of his great wealth of knowledge

ok this has got to be some fake as hell poo poo because holy lol

hontestly i think they just dropped some retards in around juneau and filmed it because if that's what he learned from his parents then it's doubtful they survive very well backcountry

• Locked thread