Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Nathilus posted:

That item has already been taken. Here's a penis pump that will make your dick larger but not also upgrade your girth, so it will be hilariously skinny and streched out looking.

STILL AN UPGRADE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Tom Gorman posted:

STILL AN UPGRADE

whoops. Well what can I say, nobody's perfect. We're all just human and make mistakes sometimes, right guys? Heh. Hahahahaha. BwahahahahahahahaHAAAAAAAAAA!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What could I get for a fingercut that hurts and takes a while to heal but then is good as new?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Can I just use your restroom please

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I want an endless supply of edible razor blades. From here on out I ain't gonna eat nothing but razors!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

RandomPauI posted:

What could I get for a fingercut that hurts and takes a while to heal but then is good as new?

You seem to be missing the core deal we offer here. A miracle for a curse. That's it. No naturally healing injuries will be tendered nor accepted.

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Can I just use your restroom please

It's that way but beware it's Golgatha back there.

Ork of Fiction posted:

I want an endless supply of edible razor blades. From here on out I ain't gonna eat nothing but razors!

You're actually at the wrong place. You're looking for the cenobites. Luckily I happen to know those guys and happen to have a puzzle box laying around. Keep in mind this isn't my normal line of business, so no guarantees. Otherwise enjoy.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
International Monetary Fund (IMF) AfricaRegional Office Benin Du Republic

ATTENTION,

THIS IS THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL, ORDER FROM THE IMF OFFICE HERE, IN RESPECT WITH THE PROVISION ACT OF DECREE FBI AUTHORITY CONSTITUTION;I AM DIRECTED TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT" TO THE TUNE OF $2.4 MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY HAVE VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATIONS ARE CORRECT. THEREFORE, WE ARE HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN CONCLUDED TO AFFECT YOUR DELIVERY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND IN OUR BID TO TRANSPARENCY. YOUR SKEPTICISM IS UNDERSTANDABLE AND NOT WITHOUT MERIT. 

THE REQUIRED FEE OF $95.00 DOLLARS FOR THE IMF INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE CAN BE SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW STATED DETAILS; 

PAYMENT DETAILS

1. RECEIVER NAME: =======EMMA OKECHI

2. COUNTRY; =============BENIN REPUBLIC.

3. CITY; =================COTONOU  

4. QUESTION=============WHEN
5. ANSWER: =============TODAY
6. AMOUNT:  $95.00 DOLLARS

FORWARD THE PAYMENT CONTROL NUMBER, SENDER

AS SOON AS YOU FINISH MAKING THE PAYMENT, DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL ME WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION ON MY EMAIL AS STATED BELOW, SO THAT I CAN FACILITATE THE RELEASE AND DISPATCH OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS.  THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AS I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR EMAIL WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. 

CONGRATULATIONS

YOURS IN SERVICE

MR.MIKE GODWIN

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)

AFRICA REGIONAL+229-6855-0765

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

International Monetary Fund (IMF) AfricaRegional Office Benin Du Republic

ATTENTION,

THIS IS THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL, ORDER FROM THE IMF OFFICE HERE, IN RESPECT WITH THE PROVISION ACT OF DECREE FBI AUTHORITY CONSTITUTION;I AM DIRECTED TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT" TO THE TUNE OF $2.4 MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY HAVE VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATIONS ARE CORRECT. THEREFORE, WE ARE HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN CONCLUDED TO AFFECT YOUR DELIVERY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND IN OUR BID TO TRANSPARENCY. YOUR SKEPTICISM IS UNDERSTANDABLE AND NOT WITHOUT MERIT. 

THE REQUIRED FEE OF $95.00 DOLLARS FOR THE IMF INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE CAN BE SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW STATED DETAILS; 

PAYMENT DETAILS

1. RECEIVER NAME: =======EMMA OKECHI

2. COUNTRY; =============BENIN REPUBLIC.

3. CITY; =================COTONOU  

4. QUESTION=============WHEN
5. ANSWER: =============TODAY
6. AMOUNT:  $95.00 DOLLARS

FORWARD THE PAYMENT CONTROL NUMBER, SENDER

AS SOON AS YOU FINISH MAKING THE PAYMENT, DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL ME WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION ON MY EMAIL AS STATED BELOW, SO THAT I CAN FACILITATE THE RELEASE AND DISPATCH OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS.  THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AS I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR EMAIL WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. 

CONGRATULATIONS

YOURS IN SERVICE

MR.MIKE GODWIN

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)

AFRICA REGIONAL+229-6855-0765

You are turned into a nigerian robot for attempting to scam the proprietor.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I would like a mummified monkey's paw, please.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I would like a mummified monkey's paw, please.

(not)Lucien seems either extremely distracted or moderately stoned as he browses through display cases and drawers searching for your item. He breezily hands it to you and ushers you out of the shop.

It's not until you are outside and the shop is utterly gone that you realize what you hold isn't a monkey's paw at all. It appears to be a hand of glory. (BONUS GET!)

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Nathilus posted:

Your new living furby is cute as hell and makes for an absolutely fantastic masturbation aid. But if you use it as such it spawns a horrific array of lilithian monstrosities, similiar only in their boundless rapacity and hatred of life.

I start an ebay store selling my self-replicating Spielbergian masturbation plushies and pinch your profits. But things quickly get out of hand and soon a cringey fandom is formed. I learn an import lesson about hubris at a terrible cost.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

There was a movie I LOVED back in the 80's. Can I get a sequel please?

naem
May 29, 2011

I would like a quaint country cottage vacation home on a wooded lot in a national forest, perhaps built near the abandoned insane asylum, by the haunted lake, on top the cursed Indian burial ground, at the CIA secret occult research facility, where those college student vanished last year, vampires, old man whither's haunted amusement park.

The curse could be "nothing spooky happens" and I have to pay property tax on a small boring house

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I want a hot pretzel that is filled with a thin hot dog.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nathilus posted:

(not)Lucien seems either extremely distracted or moderately stoned as he browses through display cases and drawers searching for your item. He breezily hands it to you and ushers you out of the shop.

It's not until you are outside and the shop is utterly gone that you realize what you hold isn't a monkey's paw at all. It appears to be a hand of glory. (BONUS GET!)

Sweet those aren't cursed at all, time to go rob a bank

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce, and mustard, and ... I don't want any zombie turkeys, I don't wanna turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any more weird surprises, you got it?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pththya-lyi posted:

I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce, and mustard, and ... I don't want any zombie turkeys, I don't wanna turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any more weird surprises, you got it?

*Eats the sandwich, fires out a vending machine* *CHA-CHUG*

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
i'm only interested in vintage lego sets op, watchagat

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nathilus posted:

Your mouth fills with poo poo and your ears overflow with vomit for attempting to molest the proprietor.
Ah, so a normal Saturday for me. Okay

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

There was a movie I LOVED back in the 80's. Can I get a sequel please?

Sorry one item per customer.

naem posted:

I would like a quaint country cottage vacation home on a wooded lot in a national forest, perhaps built near the abandoned insane asylum, by the haunted lake, on top the cursed Indian burial ground, at the CIA secret occult research facility, where those college student vanished last year, vampires, old man whither's haunted amusement park.

The curse could be "nothing spooky happens" and I have to pay property tax on a small boring house

The quaint cottage is 10 minutes from highway 1 and the property taxes are 60k a year. It is painted a disturbing shade of puke green.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I want a hot pretzel that is filled with a thin hot dog.

The dog howls with pain, the pretzel howls with HATE. God knows what will happen if you attempt to eat this.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Sweet those aren't cursed at all, time to go rob a bank

Yeah no curse whatsoever thats why its a bonus get.

Pththya-lyi posted:

I recommend "which witch", which will be there when you leave this store and turn around to see from whence you have come.

The Protagonist posted:

i'm only interested in vintage lego sets op, watchagat

The box is huge and seems to include an entire lego town set, circa the mid nineties. It includes a greater than usual variety and number of lego townsfolk. Once you've put it together, you begin to understand the catch. The lego men instantly come alive and go about their business, and their business is not normal. A clown lego man keeps luring others into hidden places from which they do not return. Husbands cheat on wives, wives murder hudbands, and on the streets fights and slayings break out over pointless arguments. Mere anarchy is loosed upon the lego world.

When you wake up in the morning, the clown, who you have nicknamed john lego gracy, is six inches from your face, chilling on your nightstand. Staring at you.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
do you sell puppies? i want a new pug :3:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Gatekeeper posted:

do you sell puppies? i want a new pug :3:

(not)Lucien seems to have a soft spot for canines. Something about lifeforms that correctly know their place in the grand scheme of things. You are led to a very lush and humane kennel area with all sorts of nornal-looking, well-behaved puppies, along with a few not so normal hellpups.

Soon you are happily on your way home with a pug. But as soon as you get there, you learn the catch. Once in the privacy of your home, away from prying ears, the bright and cheerful pup goes frolicking about its business while murmurring a combination of it's own simple thoughts, dark omens, praise and love for you, and fell knowledge in a raspy, unnerving voice.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
awwwwww :kimchi:

Principals Orifice
Aug 23, 2016

by Lowtax
man gatekeepers doesn't even suck at all its awesome

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

It's all I've ever wanted, for real

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Nathilus posted:

I recommend "which witch", which will be there when you leave this store and turn around to see from whence you have come.

Wow, and they have milkshakes too! Thanks (not)Lucien!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Sid Vicious posted:

man gatekeepers doesn't even suck at all its awesome

If you enjoy having an evilly talking dog that won't talk in front of anyone else and will eventually drive you mad, sure, maybe it's swell.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
My baby is teething and won't stop screaming and drooling. Got anything to make it stop?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I want a device that closes this thread forever.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
rick and morty did this joke better

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Lucian, Lucian, Lucian, Lucian, you should know.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Edgar posted:

My baby is teething and won't stop screaming and drooling. Got anything to make it stop?

You recieve a tonic that is unlabled, with instructions to apply liberally to the child's gums once a week. It works sure as whiskey. But your child then grows gigantic, inhuman, disgusting nosferatu chompers rather than regular teeth.

jon joe posted:

I want a device that closes this thread forever.

You are turned into jon pop for insulting the proprietor.

Neurolimal posted:

rick and morty did this joke better

Tru but I'm no professional just a talented amateur.

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Lucian, Lucian, Lucian, Lucian, you should know.

o/~

Nathilus fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Sep 5, 2016

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Nathilus posted:

You are turned into jon pop for insulting the proprietor.

Okay, but the thread is still going to be closed forever, right?

The sacrifices I make.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

jon joe posted:

Okay, but the thread is still going to be closed forever, right?

The sacrifices I make.

No. Go harass some women or something, jon pop. :rolleyes:

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Nathilus posted:

No. Go harass some women or something, jon pop. :rolleyes:

This wasn't part of the deal. Why isn't my deepest desire for this thread to be closed being fulfilled? False advertising!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

jon joe posted:

This wasn't part of the deal. Why isn't my deepest desire for this thread to be closed being fulfilled? False advertising!

There's no deal if you come in and harass, assault, or molest the proprietor. Use all your well learned politese or your soul gets lain to waste.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Nathilus posted:

There's no deal if you come in and harass, assault, or molest the proprietor. Use all your well learned politese or your soul gets lain to waste.

How is wanting the thread closed forever harassing, assaulting, or molesting the proprietor? Are you and the thread the same thing? You're not even clever enough to close this thread forever and start a new one! Not my fault you can't even come up with good drawbacks. What a terrible store. 1/5 stars.

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Can you make anime real.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Hello Lucien. I am going into battle and I want your strongest potions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

jon joe posted:

How is wanting the thread closed forever harassing, assaulting, or molesting the proprietor? Are you and the thread the same thing? You're not even clever enough to close this thread forever and start a new one! Not my fault you can't even come up with good drawbacks. What a terrible store. 1/5 stars.

The devil doesn't react to criticism well. You insulted his shop. This shows not sympathy, courtesy, or taste. There's only one way in which he can be expected to react to such crassness.

• Locked thread