Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Y'all got any cursed titty magazines in here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
*Adjusts trucker hat* Honey! Come check this out! 'Lesser... key... of... Solomon'. Heh! Don't look like no key I never seen. More like a big circuit diagram or one o' them D&D maps Gerald and his nerd friends like to play on.

Hey buddy! I like this Nee-Kro-No-Mee-Kawn fer my coffee table. Give ya *rifles through jeans* 28 bucks for it.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Nathilus posted:

Uh. Let's see. Here's a mirror that does that. It doesn't have any additional curse. That is uneeded, since you are freely consigning your heart to evil. I'm not the nice elderly chap who is trying to teach you a valuable life lesson about hubris. I'm (not) Lucien.

Sure, sure. We have ones that will make you grow tits, ones that show tits so fantastic that real tits will no longer do it for you, ones that will attract tits (such that you are buried in tits and suffocate), ones that will make your so grow perfect tits and turn into a raging bitch who makes your life hell, all that sort of thing. It's against store policy to allow you to take your pick, because for example maybe your so is already making your life hell; we are all about personalized service. So if you could help narrow down the effect you'd like your skin mag to have on your life?

Well see, thing is... I'm on a lotta long hauls, usually 'tween Dallas and the east coast. Gets kinda lonely out there at times, so, like, maybe a titty mag that comes to life and she's like my soul mate and a true reflection of my inner self, but then she turns into a horrible bitch and I realize it's cuz I'm ugly on the inside and I try to change but then it's too late and I die in a accident while rushing back home to apologize to my wife and dumb kid and try to reform my ways but, like, the magic magazine chick is latina?

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Nathilus posted:

Yes, that would be acceptable. (except when you get the book she's going to be laotian hahahahahAhahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaa!) but we have a strict policy of one item per customer. Limitless cosmic knowledge, or the hateful love slave?

Well you see this ring on my finger? Means I already got me a hateful love-slave ahahah you get what I mean buddy!? *slaps you on the back heartily but overly hard and buffoonishly* so, uh, guess I'll take the book and-- wow! What's that wrapped in? Leather? Fancy!

• Locked thread