Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Do you just have a regular ol' wife op?

AMIRITE guys? :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nathilus posted:

I'm kind of the embodiment of pride and self love. I don't go in for that kind of thing.

Also for mocking the proprietor you turn into a goat that dispenses vending machines.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *CHA-CHUG*

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *CHA-CHUG*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pththya-lyi posted:

I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce, and mustard, and ... I don't want any zombie turkeys, I don't wanna turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any more weird surprises, you got it?

*Eats the sandwich, fires out a vending machine* *CHA-CHUG*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

* A contract that plumbs an actress's "talents" to to the limit of the national average, so that I may exploit her, as a talent agent, to the most benefit of my wrongdoing.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nathilus posted:

The contract also forces you to subjectively live through the actresses experiences as you are exploiting her. You quickly tire of penis.

As a goat the spews forth vending machines..... Really, who cares?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nathilus posted:

You already had it pretty bad from loving with the proprietor. I guess he went easy on you.

*Begins eating your pants, just because*

• Locked thread