Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeesh, no wonder she avoided her family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i wish that manga didn't have the cat perspective chapters

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i like cats, not anthropomorphized cats.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
cats are weird wonderful animals. they aren't people, and they aren't sentient. i dunno, i just think it is strange to pretend cats are something they are not when they are already so great.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
does that ever move past all the blushing romantic tension and have them actually learn how to be siblings?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
eh, that subject has been done to death. a cute story about step-siblings getting acquainted sounded good, but that unfortunately that isn't what kuukan is.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
aho girl makes me very uncomfortable because the eponymous idiot girl is literally mentally handicapped.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, the only punchline it has is "this mentally handicapped girl is mentally handicapped, so she is unable to learn or develop". that's not a punchline, it is a statement of fact.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
eh, if you don't get the difference you are probably the one who should be offended by it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they never hooked up, so it is bad

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
really i would have been happy if they had addressed all that romantic tension in any way. dating, amicably not dating, horrible drama explosion, whatever. just something other than "i'm moving out now bye" *manga ends*.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

chumbler posted:

That's a deathwish.

he who dares, wins. and also probably dies in this case, but the motto still holds true.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
all cats are cute, but especially the ugly ones.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
bocchi is so powerful that she can get things done even when she doesn't actually do anything

gimme the GOD DAMN candy fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jan 5, 2020

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she's friends with every boy in her class without ever actually speaking to one.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the colors are pure chaos. they'd never team up with their natural enemy, a timid middle school girl.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
whew, she dodged a bullet. the colors would eat aru alive.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my favorite aru bits are when no one even bothers to tsukkomi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i kind of dig friday at the atelier. during the modeling sessions, they are both all business and it is very unsexy. it is only once they are off the clock that the egotist male lead grapples with his infatuation with the space case female lead.