Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Link it please! We all need the escapism right now...
:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Holy poo poo, that's EXTREMELY powerful.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Kuricorder Pops Orchestra apparently made two albums

Yotsuba&♪

"A music album chronicling a day in the life of the lovable, green haired 5 year old Yotsuba Koiwai and her numerous childish exploits, such as playing in the park, drawing and napping. It features 33 music tracks of quite variable length and accompanying drawings to set the mood."

Yotsuba&♪ Music Suite (General Winter)

"This music album is focused around the winter season at the Koiwai household, with celebrations such as New Year’s and Christmas, with General Winter serving as the personification of a cold, harsh weather. It features 15 tracks of less vatiable length, and cute winter themed illustrations of Yotsuba and her surroundings."

It contains many a song that makes for truly excellent ringtones.

It also forced, FORCED I SAY, me into re-reading Yotsuba&.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

A yonkoma comedy slice of life series called Heisei Umare 3 got uploaded.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Vesi posted:

once you've felt like you've read enough you can skip to chapter 69, that's where the second stage begins
So skip straight to chapter 69, you say? Gotcha.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Seven Seas licenses Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou Manga Omnibus Series.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

It's not completed, nor is it completely scanlated. :sigh:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

While I wasn't paying attention, someone was quietly working on Aiura and it's now finished scanlation. :comfyoot:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

bagrada posted:

My copy of YKK volume 1 of 5 showed up today, looking forward to checking it out later to see how it holds up to the fan translations. Volume 2 is listed on Amazon now for February '23 though the description is cut and pasted from volume 1, and 1 is called Deluxe edition while 2 is called Omnibus edition. I just hope they release all 5, I got burned a few times in the 2000s on other titles.
Yeah, that's always a risk with something like this - Seven Seas doesn't have the worst reputation for dropping things, but unless it's absolutely atrocious I'm probably gonna be gushing about it a lot.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

bagrada posted:

My YKK vol 2 just shipped from Amazon if anyone else was waiting on that. I think it got delayed from last year.
Oh poo poo, I'd forgotten about ordering that - I should check up on it.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Apparently it's a bit delayed in the EU?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Update:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

The English-translated deluxe version of Yokohama Kaidashi Kiko vol 2 has arrived :comfyoot:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

thetoughestbean posted:

Rude titties? In my manga?
It's more likely than you think.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Speaking of sketching and slice of life, Sketchbook is still somewhat irregularly getting updates, and it's up to Vol 14 - which is the final volume, so there's hope that it'll actually end up completely scanlated at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Onean posted:

Hmm, that's one of my favorite anime from back when I was getting into it for the second time. I've occasionally gone back and rewatched it, but never considered looking up the manga. How's it been, long-term?

Also, the coincidence of this being mentioned the day after I come across a Lucky Star YTPMV that reminded me I wanted to hunt down a way to read that manga and see if it's adult aged follow-up ever materialized, is quite something.
I've no clue, I haven't read it as it isn't completed yet - the conversation about sketching just reminded me to check on its status, since like you I quite liked the anime and have rewatched it several times.