Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Yotsuba does not yet understand the worry of split ends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

A good day for catmanga.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I recall somebody having some really weird objection to that series.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

GJ-bu has very intense hair brushing action not fit to be seen in public. Also, if you watch it you had better be prepared to give the correct answer for who is the best GJ-bu.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Leper Residue posted:

There was some manga that I can't remember the name of that was about two families who bought the same house and had to learn to live together as a sort of forced brady bunch and I think it actually moved forward and past.

I kind of want to read it again but I can't remember what it was called for the life of me.

That was probably Orange Yane something something. It was alright, but I dislike how it ended. Not for it being a happy ending, which is fine, but the plot arcs near the end were dumb.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

I'd much rather Tomo punt Jun and move on.

This is where I am on the matter as well.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Kibibit posted:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Tomo-chan-wa-Onnanoko/Ch-496--I-ll-Help-You-Date-Him?id=345744

Am I reading too much into this, or Are we headed into a love triangle, just a different one than I initially expected?

Part of me has a hard time believing that this is the twist, mostly because subtlety isn't this manga's strong suit. You'd think it'd be telegraphed for a few chapters beforehand.

There's been some potential foreshadowing, but it could also just be Misuzu not wanting to lose her only (in her mind) friend.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

That makes camping seem more fun than it actually is. Which is not very.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Yurucamp is very cozy.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

New catmanga is ... good.

That's a deathwish.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

They have appropriately captured a cat's ability to look down on you even when it is below you.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Yurucamp makes me wish I enjoyed camping.

Suddenly gravity increased.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Dec 3, 2017

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I hope the author is able to start up a new series soon, I like their art style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

What if bocchi met the colors?