Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Hello is this the thread where I complain about Aho Girl not having an anime adaptation to date?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

aho girl makes me very uncomfortable because the eponymous idiot girl is literally mentally handicapped.

Hits too close to home or

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

AnonSpore posted:

You should be more mad about how Hiroyuki only knows one joke and he's been repeating it for years now

It worked for Osomatsu-kun

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I wish it would've been actual murder. Oh well, as long as this actually drives relationship progress I guess I'm okay with it.

Does that hold up in court?

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I found out about this one in a 4chan thread today. Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro is a great series about a girl who is really into western games and her adventures from and to school.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Ah, I didn't realize. I haven't checked that thread out yet.

Schubalts posted:

Houkago Saikoro Kurabu, Afterschool Dice Club, is about a group of friends forming and then playing boardgames together. They are playing actual boardgames, they use the actual rules, and when they finish a game, there are info pages at the end of the chapter.

I'm really digging this one. We too have a ton of board games and it never occurred to me that Germany is a really big deal in the games market. Spotting King Of Tokyo made me perk up, but I got really surprised when I saw Zicke Zacke Hühnerkacke. I really hope they play Black Stories or Ligretto, that would make for a great chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Schubalts posted:

A new Dice Club.

A feud between chess and shogi, and the club just wants everyone to get along.

Since it's being hosted on Kissmanga, I can't follow Dice Club on my tablet so thanks for reminding me.