Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
New House Husband. It’s good as usual

https://mangadex.org/chapter/645491/1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

SexyBlindfold posted:

Just got into Skip and Loafer and I'm loving it. Barf girl rules.

She’s a real strong MC

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Yak of Wrath posted:

https://twitter.com/_71416/status/1567157436435529728
Food Court Gals has resumed serialisation! Hopefully it gets picked up by translators again soon.

See You Tomorrow At The Food Court has an official translation even if it doesn’t get scanlated

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Rude titties? In my manga?

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
I’ve already been reading Season of Alabaster but I started the other rude titty manga and it’s pretty good! I like it

I probably don’t need to mention it but if anyone’s interested in more painting manga, Blue Period is fantastic

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
I was wondering why the Wear the Sky art looked so familiar and I realized that it was by the guy who made EX-ARM.

https://x.com/yenpress/status/1725975924741464535?s=46&t=X6-Ut4Z5gjBZ_q10eeG_mg

There’s an abundance of manga about drawing nudes huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
I bought the first volume of Adult Picture Book New Edition on a whim and I’m really interested in seeing where it goes.

The premise is that the mc’s old friend from art school suddenly died and leaves his four year old daughter with the mc. When doing his taxes, he meets a lady who looks a lot like his old friend so he suddenly proposes to her, and she accepts.

It’s kinda Spy X Family but without the spy stuff?

Anyways, what’s really interesting to me is how the mc is basically doing everything in an emotional daze—he realizes that it’s all nuts but can’t help himself. He was also explicitly in love with the (male) friend, and the manga does a good job balancing flashbacks of his time with the friend and what’s happening in the modern day.

The kid is also very cute and pretty believably four, although I wish she was more of a handful. She is remarkably chill with her life suddenly turning on its head.

All in all, I really liked the first volume and will definitely read more