Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

AnonSpore posted:

I think "does (manga) ever move past (dumb thing)" is sadly a mostly pointless question to ask

There was some manga that I can't remember the name of that was about two families who bought the same house and had to learn to live together as a sort of forced brady bunch and I think it actually moved forward and past.

I kind of want to read it again but I can't remember what it was called for the life of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

chumbler posted:

That was probably Orange Yane something something. It was alright, but I dislike how it ended. Not for it being a happy ending, which is fine, but the plot arcs near the end were dumb.

Yep this was it. I don't remember anything about the ending arcs except maybe suspecting adultery or something? Those kind of arcs are almost always dumb.