Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Pretty sure Working!! Web counts for this thread too. It's pretty great if you're a fan of the original, and based on the latest Re-Order spinoff thing there might even be some crossover chapters in the works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
First new Hitoribocchi in a while.

How will Bocchi get past this crisis? :ohdear:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The sisters introduced in the new Mitsuboshi Colors might be my new favorite characters in that manga.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
IIRC ADV (or was it Tokyopop?) changed the logo for Aqua/Aria, which was hosed up because the current logo is in English and looks beautiful.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I don't post about it for every release, usually because I forget, but there's been a bunch of Hitoribocchi chapters released lately and they're quite good. Bocchi keeps leveling up!!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
There hasn't been a new Hidamari show in a while, I hope they still plan on making those from time to time because IIRC the manga is still running and it might be my favorite thing Shaft has ever done.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Schubalts posted:

There's also Yuyushiki and Aiura in the same "kids being dumb" type of SoL, and both are on Crunchyroll. Aiura is only short, few minute episodes, though.
Am I the only one who finds Yuyushki's manga to be kind of boring? Or at least a bit impenetrable? Seems to be a lot more wordplay humor than the anime. The anime is great tho.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
What I really want to know is wtf happened to Hyakko

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Joshi Kausei has some cheesecake but it's otherwise pretty decent SOL, yeah. It manages to do quite a bit with no dialogue.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I think Tomo fans need to ask themselves whether they even want them to hook up, because I sure don't. I'd much rather Tomo punt Jun and move on.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I think I'm going to hold off on Yumi for a while, the recent chapters have been very :ohdear: and I kind of want to read through this whole arc in one batch so I'm not sitting on any nasty cliffhangers.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Bocchi has gotten too powerful.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
It's not quite Hitoribocchi but Mitsuboshi Colors continues to be great. Such scamps.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I can't remember where I dropped off in Watamote, but it was moderately early on. I was kind of hoping at the time that it was going to follow an Onani Master Kurosawa route of having the MC gradually become a better person, but it seemed more than content to just keep things status quo and rely entirely upon the awkward comedy.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
OK yeah this series is a keeper.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Stay tuned for the continuing misadventures of the Mitsuboshi Colors.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
It's why as excited as I was for the anime announcement, the animation already leaves me feeling a little disappointed because the manga art is so nice.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Yurucamp

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Yurucamp is in a weird spot at the moment because now the anime is technically ahead of the scanlations.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
That Bocchi is too much for me, too powerful.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
New Bocchi

I like how Kako has been roped regularly into the group's nonsense, the Friendship Acquired scene is gonna be epic.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
It was good.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
That chapter has like five good single panel Aru reaction shots.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

kidcoelacanth posted:

https://mangadex.org/chapter/833856/1

Another new Bocchie, wherein we discover there are actually boys in Bocchi's class!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Kako and Sotoka teaming up to own everyone else is exactly what I needed today.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
https://mangadex.org/chapter/963046/1

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Someone unfortunate decided to show up in the latest Colors

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
If Aru isn't going to take the hit, someone will have to take her place

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
She's so close!!!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Bumping for a huge batch of Hitoribocchi chapters to get by in these times.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

That guy