Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!
Machida-kun no Sekai is pretty great, so you might want to add that too. 3 volumes out, not so many chapters translated yet, but at least someone seems to be working on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Mill Village posted:

So Aqua comes before Aria, right? Or is Aqua just another release of Aria with crappy covers?

It started out as AQUA for 2 volumes in one magazine, then continued under the new title ARIA for 12 volumes in another magazine. In a way, ARIA is the sequel to AQUA.

Edit: Not sure what you mean by crappy covers:

darkgray fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Oct 1, 2016

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Does Hanasaku Iroha count as slice of life? I enjoyed it immensely, anyway. And CR seems to have it as well.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Seeing Tomo translations posted always makes me frown. Wonder why they decided to exaggerate everything so much.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

The tone is different. Lots of words added, etc. Like the translator looked at the original and went "How can I make this funnier?" and wrote his own version instead. It seems to be working, since it's popular, but not quite the same thing anymore. Maybe it's even better, but it feels confusing coming from the original.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Captain Invictus posted:

That just means there's time for a redemption arc to shoehorn in before the finale where they get together and then the series abruptly ends!

Why would it have to end? It's the perfect time for an accident resulting in amnesia!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Knorth posted:

Lol

Does it continue past the first 4 chapters in the actual book? Or are we all waiting for more?

Amazon seems to be listing a 2nd volume as coming out in May: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4063930815/