Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am waiting for the Apple Watch 3 actually op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

EugeneJ posted:

Apple's gonna get bought out by Google

quite possibly the most retarded statement in all of gbs bravo, goon, bravo

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

thathonkey posted:

i am waiting for the Apple Watch 3 actually op

wise decision

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
3rd time's the charm :downs:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
whats an apple watch??

is that like an app where u watch ur favorite apple brand (fuji apples) roll into the grocer or somethin op??

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

I got the original pebble smart watch, I think its pretty good because i can make my phone beep when I cant find it and i can change channels/playlists while driving easier. I also wrote a thing so holding down a button on the watch simulates a phone call, which is useful for avoiding people and work

I think smart watches are A-okay!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

No, you can only send tweets

THEN WHATS THE FUCKIN POINT

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I don't see the point in wearing a $300 watch when an iPhone in my pocket does pretty much the same stuff.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I have a mechanical watch that never needs a battery and recharges form any light that strikes it.

Analog for life !!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Blockade posted:

I got the original pebble smart watch, I think its pretty good because i can make my phone beep when I cant find it

did you know all phones have this feature if you call it

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
lmao u fucken schlubs are you gonna buy the apple coffee maker 8??? it bluetooths to your apple shoe 5 so you can feel the warm embrace of useless tech because you're a loving nerd that spends too much of your time on the internet

die already

Keebler Cookout
Aug 25, 2014

Drinking is important to my well being.
Im going to buy the Apple banana. It tells me my twitter while i eat it.

Useless? yeah most apple products are.

Degenerate Star
Oct 27, 2005
unlikely
I got mine for free, and as far as free watches go, it's pretty damned nifty.

If I can get the next one at the same price, I'll definitely do that.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Heh, Apple Watch, if you're a power user like me you know what company you need to stick with:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Decebal posted:

I have a mechanical watch that never needs a battery and recharges form any light that strikes it.

Analog for life !!

if it's solar its not mechanical

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I do not own an iPhone, so buying the apple watch would be rather silly of me.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Please don't...

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President
lol if you bought any gadget in its first revision

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

The Cosby Mysteries posted:

lol if you bought any gadget in its first revision

the first revision would be the apple watch 2, so...

Garmann
Nov 4, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Boiled Water posted:

Can't be, cannot turn on either axis.

Uh not sure if you're serious, it's clearly designed to revolve around the bolt.

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

Clamps McGraw posted:

I've got a Casio F-91W, probably a perfectly designed watch. The battery lasts for years, doesn't break, and it has every function you could need from a watch. It also costs £5.

So no

are you a freedom fighter or terrorist

opus111 posted:

the first revision would be the apple watch 2, so...

exactly, wait about a year for 3 or 4

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i hear people steal apple watches off you so no reason to wear a really expensive glowy LOOK AT THIS THING I HAVE PLEASE loving STEAL IT HOLY poo poo thing on my wrist for at least a decade until

a fascist american government starts to implant us with our own watches inside our skins that glow in the dark and requires a scalpel to dig out

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

luckily for you, the apple watch is such garbage that it stays off most of the time to conserve its paltry battery, therefore being glowy only ~20% of the time!

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i havce a bunch of cool gaming and anime tattoos on my wrists and the biometric sensors don't work if you have tattoos on your wrists so I can't use the apple watch :confused:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I think I'll cave in somewhere around the Apple Watch 7 tbh

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

i havce a bunch of cool gaming and anime tattoos on my wrists and the biometric sensors don't work if you have tattoos on your wrists so I can't use the apple watch :confused:

Just put it on your weiner duh.

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

I cant wait for apple smart tattoos. Just carve a big apple icon on my head that lets me send my thoughts directly to twatter and to be reviewed by the US government/local government/advertisers/cybercrime rings. Make a 'deluxe edition' thats Rose Gold™ so people know that I paid big bucks for this and that im not a pleb like them

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I try not to support Apple. Thanks for asking, op.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Blockade posted:

I cant wait for apple smart tattoos. Just carve a big apple icon on my head that lets me send my thoughts directly to twatter and to be reviewed by the US government/local government/advertisers/cybercrime rings. Make a 'deluxe edition' thats Rose Gold™ so people know that I paid big bucks for this and that im not a pleb like them

If everyone gets an apple implant the people thinking about thinking will have to think extra hard and it's really going to be hard for anyone to give a poo poo about anything with all that a thinkin I reckon. :clint:

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Do they work for black people yet?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
apple should make a cock ring

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Just put it on your weiner duh.

I agree, putting a tattoo on your wiener is definitely the right way to go

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

the Apple Watch is not for you friend

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

apple should make a cock ring

The 4S was released with an underclocked processor

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Lichy posted:

the Apple Watch is not for you friend

when will they make a watch for the tat covered biker dude otakugamer?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

when will they make a watch for the tat covered biker dude otakugamer?

the CASIO G-Shock series has some excellent colour schemes available to befit a man of your standing

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
My Apple watch reminds me to stand up when I'm sitting at work all day. It cares for me and I it.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

The Apple Watch is garbage, but so was first iPad and the first iPhone so maybe gen 2 will get its poo poo together.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I detest iPhones, so an Apple Watch wouldn't really make much sense for me.

Anyway, I already have a Timex that I wear daily - an actual reasonable and functional watch for a reasonable and functional person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Good Christ, no.

• Locked thread